A substantial five bedroom detached Edwardian family house, offering close to 3500 sq ft of accommodation arranged over three floors. In good condition throughout, yet offering great potential to reconfigure and create a forever home. With off street parking for several cars, a garage and a large private and secluded rear garden. Situated within easy reach of Esher and Claygate and moments from many popular state and private schools. EPC D. Council Tax Band G.
- Substantial five bedroom detached Edwardian family house
- Offering close to 3500 sq ft of accommodation arranged over three floors
- Off street parking for several cars, a garage, and a large private and secluded rear garden
- Situated within easy reach of Esher and Claygate high street and station
- Moments from many popular state and private schools
- No onward chain
Milbourne Lane is a prime location for the finest educational facilities in the region. Esher Church School, Shrewsbury Lodge School, Claremont Fan Court School and Milbourne Lodge School are all within walking distance. ACS International School is under 4 miles.
Milbourne Lane is set between Esher and Claygate ideal for families walking to either busy hubs and Claygate station is a walk away perfect for commuting. The countryside surrounding Esher is one of the big draws with thousands of acres of woodlands and great walks within striking distance of this house.