A five bedroom, three bathroom characterful detached family house, extended and renovated to an exceptional standard, now offering the perfect blend of modern open plan living and traditional separate living accommodation.
Set on a fantastic corner plot, with off street parking for several cars, a garage and a large private and secluded rear garden. Situated in sought after location, within walking distance of Claygate Parade and Station and moments from many popular state and private schools. EPC D Council Tax Band G
- Five bedroom, three bathroom characterful detached family house
- Extended and renovated to an exceptional standard
- Open plan living and traditional separate living accommodation
- Offering over 2300 sq foot of accommodation over two floors
- Set on a fantastic corner plot with a large secluded rear garden
- Off street parking for several cars and a garage
- Walking distance of Claygate Parade and Station
- Moments from many popular state and private schools
Claygate and Hinchley Wood are both but a short distance away and both train stations run to London Waterloo.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby and the average journey time to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is in the region of 30 minutes.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its first class state and private schools and there are also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.