Ideally located in a popular and convenient setting for the downs, high street, both stations and close to high performing schools this, exceptional detached home offers over 2,700 sq. ft of light filled flexible accommodation that is ideal for 21st century family living, entertaining and home working. Available with no onward chain it will prove to be immensely popular. EPC: D. Council Tax Band: G
- Superb 2,700 sq. ft family home.
- Open plan family/dining room with access to a south facing terrace.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and granite worktops.
- Two cloakrooms and utility room.
- Sitting room with fireplace & study.
- Five bedrooms.
- Three bath/shower rooms (2 ensuite).
- Off street parking and garage. Landscaped south facing garden.
Lancaster Avenue occupies an enviable position in a private quiet residential setting overlooking the downs but also within a mile of Guildford High Street, stations and close to great schools. Guildford's beautiful and historic town centre offers a vibrant shopping and dining experience and with two stations servicing London Waterloo and great connectivity to the A3 and M25 it delivers easy reach to London the South and major airports. For those seeking the great outdoors the downs are on the doorstep as is access to the Surrey Hills an area of outstanding natural beauty.