Beautifully presented and elegant detached Edwardian family home with six bedrooms arranged over three floor. A wealth of original features remain intact, complemented by recent improvements that include a stunning, triple access kitchen dining room among others. An extravagant 36' sitting room overlooking the garden and sun terrace, creates the perfect environment for family living or entertaining. A truly wonderful home, in one of South Woking's most coveted roads a short walk from the town centre and station. EPC Rating D
- Stunning triple aspect kitchen dining room hosting a full compliment of high end appliances, large island and wealth of bespoke storage.
- 36' Drawing room, complemented by study and playroom on the ground floor.
- Luxurious, rear aspect, principle bedroom suite with five piece en suite bath and shower room and spacious dressing room.
- Four well appointed bath and shower rooms, and six bedrooms.
- Detached double garage.
- Carriage driveway.
- Walking distance to the mainline station offering fast and frequent trains into Waterloo.
- A wealth of original features remain true to its period.
This beautiful Edwardian home rests in a superb location in south Woking and is just a short walk from the centre of town. Woking continues to be the subject of huge investment resulting in a busy and contemporary town that has an interesting collection of bars, cafes and restaurants. The town also has a wide variety of shops particularly in the Peacocks centre which is also home to the New Victoria theatre. The new Victoria Square development that is due to open later this year will see a huge Marks and Spencer open up along with a Hilton Hotel, complete with a sky bar. For those people looking for a fast commute into Waterloo, Woking's mainline station is regarded as one of the best that can be found in the south east and is within easy reach. In the surrounding area there are miles of open countryside which make for excellent walking and cycling. This is almost the perfect location from which to take advantage of both the town and the surrounding countryside.