Comprehensively refurbished to a uncompromising standard is this truly superb family home located in one of Horsell's premier and coveted roads a short walk from Halstead School. A delightful south facing garden adjoining Horsell Common furthers the appeal of this unique property. EPC Rating C
- Stunning Optiplan Kitchen with underfloor heating.
- En suite steam cabin/ shower in principal bedroom.
- Stunning fully glazed garden room with fully retractable sliding doors.
- Rewired, replumbed with Megaflo and new boiler.
- Log burning stoves in kitchen and lounge.
- Beautiful Porcelamosa tiles in family bathroom, ensuite, kitchen and raised terrace.
- External hot and cold dog shower.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms and fitted storage in snug.
- Spacious home office with own entrance.
- Annex potential.
The location and setting of this exceptional home is undoubtedly much of the appeal, not only as it is within such easy reach of Horsell village but also as it is likewise just a short walk from Woking town centre (via a footpath) and station and the delightful and world renowned Horsell Common. Horsell is a village with a real sense of community and has a varied collection of local shops, a number of excellent gastro pubs and several restaurants and cafes. It also contains very good state schools and the private schools of St. Andrews and Halstead are also both within easy walking distance. Woking as a town is undergoing some radical regeneration currently that it seeing it take on a far more interesting and contemporary feel. Well known bars and restaurants have opened up all along Commercial Way and in the Peacocks Shopping Centre there is an excellent theatre and a new cinema. There are other exciting developments in the pipeline that will only see the town improve further in the coming few years. The new Victoria Square has recently opened as has a flagship Marks and Spencer along with a Hilton hotel complete with sky bar. Very frequent trains from Woking reach Waterloo in about 24 minutes and from the station there is a very efficient coach service to Heathrow. The A3 and thereby the M25 are a short drive away.