Guildford Burns & Webber
We are looking to recruit an additional team member to complement an already successful team in two of our busy branches, Guildford Curchods and Guildford Burns & Webber, in order to help grow our already considerable market share and success.
This opportunity will appeal to someone who is looking to move up a notch or two and to challenge and stretch themselves in a fast moving and dynamic environment, which the branch in question certainly provides.
It will still involve a fair element of selling and general day to day estate agency but will be primarily focused on creating and conducting valuations and converting them into new instructions. This position would appeal to someone currently in a Senior Negotiator’s role who feels they have some added capacity to exploit in order to further their career, on their way to becoming a branch manager.
We want someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Positive attitude
- Sense of humour
- Love of life
- Work ethic
- Visible ability to influence people through high energy, deliberate communication
- Steely determination to succeed
- Full UK driving license
- Local knowledge
In return you will receive:
- Excellent earnings potential
- Generous benefits to include pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme paying £1000, 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing with service
- A challenging, rewarding and fun working environment