Curchods Kingston Lettings
We are now looking to recruit a high calibre, experienced Lettings Negotiator who will be part of our friendly and busy Curchods Kingston Lettings team.
The ideal candidate will:
- have 12+ months lettings experience
- be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
- display high standards of service and presentation
- possess strong local knowledge
- have a full UK driving licence
In return you will receive:
- ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career
- excellent earnings potential
- generous benefits to include pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme paying £1000, 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing with service plus your birthday off work (if it falls on a weekday)
- a challenging, rewarding and fun working environment
We have high standards of professionalism and therefore high expectations of our employees. If you feel you would be inspired and stimulated working with a successful, privately owned and forward-thinking company, we would like to hear from you.