This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and busy team in Esher, which is one of our best branches. Sector experience is preferred, but consideration will be given to those who have worked in a similar sales role.
The ideal candidate will:
- have 12+ months estate agency or relevant sales experience
- be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have the desire and motivation to achieve targets/goals
- display high standards of service and presentation
- possess strong local knowledge
- have a full UK driving licence
In return you will receive:
- ongoing training and development and the opportunity to build a career
- excellent earnings potential
- generous benefits to include pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme paying £1000, 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing with service plus your birthday off work (if it falls on a weekday)
- a challenging, rewarding and fun working environment
We have high standards of professionalism and therefore high expectations of our employees. If you feel you would be inspired and stimulated working with a successful, privately owned and forward-thinking company, we would like to hear from you.