A substantial six bedroom, four bathroom family house, in excess of 4000 sq ft, in great condition throughout, yet leaving huge potential to extend and renovate further STPP. Set behind electric gates on almost half an acre, with off-street parking for several cars and a detached double garage, with an annexe above. Situated on the prestigious crown estate within easy reach of Oxshott Village and Station and close by to sought after schools. No onward chain.
EPC E - Council Tax Band H
- A substantial six bedroom, four bathroom family house
- Great condition throughout, yet leaving huge potential to extend and renovate further STPP
- Off-street parking for several cars and a detached double garage
- Situated on the prestigious Crown Estate
- Within easy reach of Oxshott Village and Station
- Close by to sought after schools
- Separate annexe with kitchen and bathroom above the garage
- No onward chain
Parkfields is ideally located for those looking for a private hidden location, yet walking distance of both the Village and Mainline Station. The A3 and M25 are within easy striking distance as are the international airports.
Esher and Cobham shopping facilities are nearby incorporating boutiques, restaurants and bars. Schooling in the area is wide and varied suiting children of all ages with Danes Hill, Reeds, Parkside, St John's and Notre Dame to name a few.