A much improved family home positioned in a highly regarded private road a short distance from Knaphill Village. Offered to the market with no onward chain and featuring a detached double garage with electric car charging point. EPC Rating C
- No onward chain.
- Superb location close to amenities and local schooling.
- Fabulous kitchen breakfast room with granite work surfaces.
- Enlarged utility/laundry room extending almost 17' in length.
- Detached double garage with car charging point.
- Two well-proportioned and versatile receptions.
- Modern ensuite shower room to the principal bedroom.
- Four piece Family bathroom with separate shower.
The house sits in a quiet, private cul de sac in the heart of Knaphill and just a few minutes walk from the High Street. The village has an excellent array of local shops, pubs and restaurants all of which work very well for every day needs. A short drive away is Woking town centre that is undergoing some radical regeneration and is fast taking on a far more interesting and contemporary feel. There is an excellent theatre and cinema along with a whole range of bars and restaurants and when the Victoria Square development opens next year there will be a very large Marks and Spencer along with a Hilton Hotel complete with a sky bar. Woking station runs a superb, 25 minute service into Waterloo and there is also the option of commuting from nearby Brookwood station. There are very good schools for all ages in the local area along with several very fine golf courses.