A very nicely presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow. Located on a private road within walking distance of both Walton and Hersham mainline stations as well as the ''Halfway' with its excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Having been expanded in recent times the property offers extremely flexible accommodation but still lends itself to further expansion subject to gaining the relevant consents. The property also enjoys a landscaped south facing rear garden. EPC Rating = D
- Private gated road
- Walking distance of mainline stations and shops.
- South facing landscaped garden
- Garage and off street parking
- Further scope for expansion (stpp)
- Two large reception rooms
- Pursuant of the Estate Agents Act 1979 we confirm that the seller of this property is a relation of an employee of Simpsons Estate Agents T/A Curchods
- Detached 3 bedroom, two bathroom bungalow
Situated within a small network of gated and private roads this detached property has a wealth of attributes. Apart from the secluded and attractive setting there is also the practical convenience with many local amenities are within easy reach. These include local schooling, mainline station and local shops. Walton Mainline and Hersham are both within 0.8 miles and reach Waterloo station in approximately 25 minutes.